Friday, August 18, 2006

Quality above quantity

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I'd like to say I was in the Seychelles but in fact I'm bone idle. The truth is, nothing has been pique-ing either my interest or my ire recently, so I've felt no great urge to post. Politicos will know August is traditionally a fallow month for news and developments, and this year it's been - well - boring as watching paint dry.
 
Regulars here know I value one heartfelt post above ten blog-fillers, so when I've something to say I'll be back to say it. Something tells me that might be around the beginning of September ...

2 Comments:

At 5:31 p.m., Blogger Paul said...

John
Enjoy the break!
Beano and myself are working on a joint project that we hope to have ready before the end of the month... and we just know you're gonna want to comment on it ;)

Seriously though, keep an eye on our sites for further news!

 
At 3:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace is like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home