Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy new year

A happy new year to all my readers. My aim this year is to write posts most days - from next Monday onwards - on politics, current affairs and also do a bit of humorous writing, mainly on Fridays so we can hit the weekends with spirits that are light enough to do Big things.
 
I want to hear your opinions too. Whether you agree or disagree with what I have to say, all comments are welcome. If you disagree very strongly, go and have a nice cup of tea first. No, I haven't bribed Nambarrie into using amphetimine food additives, but I work hard at lifting myself out of inherited thought patterns, and experience tells me some points take a bit of time to seem worthy.
 
Anyway, I also reserve the right this year to talk bollocks from time to time. I'm only human.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 p.m., Blogger United Irelander said...

Welcome back John. Hope you enjoyed the holiday period.

I expect big things from you this year. ;)

 
At 8:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year John! Good to have you back following Christmas, and looking forward to your ambitious new posting routine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home