Saturday, December 22, 2007

Looking ahead

A very Merry Christmas to all my readers, and I hope 2008 is good to you.
 
I'll be back in January, and I'd like to start the year with something a bit different by moving away from 100% reactionary content, i.e. "Look what happened today. Is't it great/crap ...", etc.
 
I'd like to give you my views on subjects you want to hear about - bigger issues which transcend the daily newsflow. If you've ever thought I've been vague on where I stand on an issue, now's your chance to give me a subject, and I'll post my thoughts on it. The only limitation is that it should bear relevance to political or cultural life on the Emerald Isle. Over to you!
 
I'll collate the comments from this post in January and get my thinking cap on. Leaves time for a Guinness or two over the festive season. Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 10:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year/Hogmany!

 
At 8:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nollag Shona, BU.

 
At 12:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas

 
At 9:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good one, and that an equally good 2008 follows.

As regards possible featured content, off the top of my head, a few posts on

1. Europe and NI's position within. Has NI a more positive attitude then the rest of the UK, or is it as sceptic?

2. Whats new off the book shelves. Biographies, etc

3. Scottish Politics. Where is it heading. What is the end game.

Just some thoughts.

Regards

 
At 11:27 a.m., Blogger B.U. said...

Kloot, Europe and NI maybe, but Scots politics is too OT for me, I wouldn't be a good commentator. As for books, I'd have to read them first. Will you donate?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home